Monday, November 4, 2013

Remember that Wes Anderson trailer...

A couple weeks ago I reviewed the trailer for 'The Grand Budapest Hotel', and I made the shameful confession that I wasn't familiar with Wes Anderson's films.

I've watched a couple of his movies over the last couple of weeks, and I see what all the fuss is about.

His colourful visual style and sharp, witty dialogue is really entertaining, even if it seems like he's trying a bit too hard to be "different" at times.  Overall, they're really fun movies that I suspect have a high degree of rewatchability (<---- not a word).

I was catching up on SNL tonight and I came across this mock trailer for a fake Wes Anderson movie "The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders", and it's just perfect.  Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment